Sunday, August 30, 2009

In-Between: Scientists Discover Portal to the Outside World...

This old picture of my mother also appears as an illustration in the excerpt, My Mother's Black Dress. Another personal writing I linked to: something outrageous I wrote in childhood, on a topic which my brother surely put me up to. I've continued to put up links to other things. As for the Perusing Psychology site, I have no special interest in the article that appears on top. But the site is quite dense, and contains links to about a dozen other psychology/ neurology sites - I like sites that are portals to a lot of information. On that note, there was a cartoon up at the Online Coffee Company: "Scientists discover portal to the outside world." The portal was a door, and outside the door were some bushes. Point well taken.